1. We believe in one God, the creator of all things, eternal, infinite, perfect.
2. We believe in one God existing eternally in three persons, The Father, The Son and The HolySpirit.
3. We believe that the Holy Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, is the inspired word of God, the inerrant and entire revelation of Gods will for salvation, and the divine and finite authority for the Christian faith and life(2 Tim 3:15-17).
4. We believe Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh, true God and true Man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to the virgin Mary (Isaiah 7:14; Math 1:23; Isaiah 9:6).
5. We believe in His sinless life, His miraculous ministry, His substitutionary death on the cross as atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and His ascension into heaven to serve as our intercessor before the Father(John 1:14; Heb 7:23,26).
6. We believe in salvation only through the atonement death of Christ. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance commanded of God for all the necessary forgiveness of sins( Romans 3:23; Acts 3:19). This causes us to enter the family of God by an experience called the “New Birth” as Jesus taught Nicodemus (John 3:3).
7. We believe water baptism is by immersion and must be observed by all who truly repent & believe on Christ in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, as he commanded(Math 28:19;Acts 10:47,48; 1 Peter 3:21; Romans 6:4,5; Acts 2:38).
8. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with physical evidence which can be seen and heard (Acts 2:33; 8:18; 10:45, 46). The baptism of the Holy Spirit is the promise of Father and of Christ to all who repent and obedient to God( Acts 2:38,39;1:4-8; 15:8,9; 5:32) and that speaking with tongues is the initial physical evidence( Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:6).
9. We believe in ENTIRE Sanctification i.e., Body, Soul, and Spirit & a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. By the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, we are able to obey the command. “Be ye holy, for I am holy”. Entire sanctification and a life set apart from the world is God’s will for all believers (Acts 2:40; 1 Thes 5:23; 1 Peter 1:14-16; Heb 12:14).
10. We believe the Lords Table as the Holy Sacrament given to the Church (Luke 22:19; 1 Cor 11:23-26).
11. We believe disciples are the True Christians and they should preach the gospel to all the nations by the power of Holy Spirit (Acts 11:26; Acts 1:8).
12. We believe Christian life is to endure in this world and to participate in the glory of Christ, are also to participate in His sufferings (John 16:33; Acts 14:22; Romans 8:17; 2 Tim 2:11).
13. We believe in divine healing and prayer for the sick. Deliverance from sickness was provided in the atonement. (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Math 8:16, 17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14; James 5:14, 15).
14. We believe in the blessed hope and return of Christ. The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep together with those who are alive and remain is the eminent and blessed hope for the Church( 1 Thes 4:16; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Cor 15:51,52).